Vacancies at EWEI
We are looking for driven individuals, committed to hard work, learning and excellence. The individuals we seek are those who can work within limited resources, integrate seamlessly in a team, committed problem solvers and result-oriented.
VACANCY: GRANTS AND FUNDRAISING OFFICER
We are looking for a driven individual, committed to hard work, learning and excellence.
The individual we seek is one who can work within limited resources within a spirit of teamwork, problem solving and is results-oriented. Female candidates preferred.
TENURE: Full-time, one-year conditional contract confirmed after three-month probation period. Possibility of renewal based on performance.
LOCATION: Ungwar Rimi G.R.A, Kaduna Nigeria.
- Monitor, scan and source for donors and grant calls as per set quarterly target.
- Apply best practices for grant/proposal writing.
- Develop and deliver 6 quality grants application on a quarterly basis.
- Support the development of EWEI research at least twice a year.
- Provide a quarterly review and recommendations on fundraising opportunities and lead on all fundraising activities.
- Focal for all donor meetings and coordination with donors.
- Support the development of monitoring evaluation and research data.
- Lead on capacity building on grant writing and fundraising.
Education, qualifications, competences and skills required
- Leadership and collaborative skills
- Bachelor’s Degree essential, preferably in a relevant discipline.
- Additional qualifications in gender is a plus.
- At least three years of professional experience.
- Experience in project and programme management.
- Experience of working in a team and under pressure.
- Excellent computer skills (documents/spreadsheets/databases/presentations/calendars/email).
- Excellent spoken and written English including writing programme plans and reports.
- Interest in gender issues & international development.
- Other languages (e.g. Hausa) and foreign languages including French are an advantage.
Only qualified candidates according to the above criteria should apply. To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org the subject line:“Interest in EWEI FTGFO001” with only your comprehensive CV attached. If you are shortlisted at this stage, we will send you an application form and further instructions. Please send your interest to apply before or by before or by Friday 17 May 2019. Late submissions will not be considered. Thank you.
VOLUNTEERS ALWAYS NEEDED.
Complete and send the EWEI Volunteer Form and comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
Female candidates preferred.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.