- Economic Empowerment Partnerships (EEP)
- Educational Subsidy Programme (ESP)
- Empowerment Seminars (ES)
- EWEI NEWS
- EWEI Online
- Civic Education and Participation for Women Project (CEPWOP)
- Getting Involved (GI)
- Know and Say No (KSN)
EWEI marks observance days like International Day of Women and Girls in Science, International Women’s Day, World Cancer Day, World Health Day, International Day of the Girl Child, International Day of the Rural Woman, World Malaria Day, World Telecommunication and Information Society Day , International Day to End Obstetric Fistula, World Environment Day, World No-Tobacco Day, International Day for the Elimination of Sexual Violence in Conflict, International Widows’ Day, International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking, World Day against Trafficking in Persons, International Youth Day, International Day of Peace, International Day for the Eradication of Poverty, International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women, World AIDS Day, International Volunteer Day for Economic and Social Development, 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence International Day of Zero Tolerance to Female Genital Mutilation and many more through various activities and online campaigns. Observances activities have benefitted at least 664 girls and women.
EWEI has also notably implemented programmes supported by or in partnership with Generations For Peace, Open Meadows Foundation, the Nigeria Stability and Reconciliation Programme (NSRP) and The Malala Fund through CSACEFA.
Through our activities, Empowering Women for Excellence Initiative is:
- Providing girls and women training and information on gender-based violence, income generating skills and social entrepreneurship
- Providing educational subsidies to increase the enrollment, retention and completion rates of girls in public secondary schools
- Giving women the skills to engage with community leaders on community identified needs and building their capacity for increased civic engagement
- Working with partners and Government institutions to promote grassroots peace building and conflict transformation
Over the last 10 years, we have grown; with the support of our partners, commitment from staff and mentors, and the guidance of management, EWEI has turned delivering multi-sectoral interventions for the empowerment of girls and women into an art. As at the end of 2017, 20,361 girls, youth and women have benefited from EWEI’s activities.